Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Washington Pavilion and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Television or its editorial staff. To learn more about Washington Pavilion, visit Washington Pavilion online.
Family Game Day - March 20, 2021 | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Washington Pavilion
Come on down – you’re the next contestant on Family Game Day! Join us on March 20 for free family fun with an array of entertaining games and activities for all ages!
- Fun twists on classic game shows like Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud and more all provided by DJ Jer in the Mary W. Sommervold Hall 11 a.m., noon, 1 and 2 p.m.
- An escape experience provided by Escape 605
- Interactive games provided by Average Joe Gaming and the City of Sioux Falls Parks & Recreation
- Reserve the Wells Fargo CineDome for a video gaming party for 50% off during the event. Call 605.731.2345 to reserve your experience today! Time slots are limited.
- Live entertainment with musician Phil Baker 11:30 a.m., 12:30 and 1:30 p.m.
- Balloon enthusiast Mr. Twister
- Meet and interact with our mascot Radley Rex and characters including Snow White and Little Mermaid
- Buy delicious food, treats and beverages at Concessions and Leonardo’s Café
- Special Kirby Science Discovery Center Activities At 1:30 p.m. join us for a special reading of the book “The Little Prince” with the Dakota Academy of Performing Arts in the exhibition Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™.
Register Now and reserve your spot in advance!
Face masks may be required per City of Sioux Falls ordinance.
Unless otherwise noted, activities in the lobbies are FREE. Activities and events are subject to change. Experience more fun and entertaining activities in our museums - view rates for admission here (free with membership).
Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. View our COVID-19 safety protocols here.
The mission of the Washington Pavilion is to inspire, educate, entertain and enrich our region by creating opportunities for all to explore and experience the arts and science. Our vision is to be the region’s premier arts and science destination, inspiring lifelong discovery and inclusive experiences. The Washington Pavilion is the region’s home for the arts, entertainment and science. Located in a beautifully renovated historic building in downtown Sioux Falls, it is one of only a few facilities in the world to bring together under one roof the performing arts, visual arts, interactive science and educational opportunities.
The Washington Pavilion makes art and science part of the daily lives of thousands of people with programming from Broadway tours to intimate chamber recitals in two state-of-the-art theaters in the Husby Performing Arts Center; more than 100 hands-on interactive science exhibits in the Kirby Science Discovery Center; rotating educational and mission films in the unique Wells Fargo CineDome; and regional and national exhibits ranging from South Dakota artists to notable national and international artists in the Visual Arts Center. Additionally, the Washington Pavilion offers quality educational events and programs through the Community Learning Center and Graham Academy Preschool and delectable delights at Leonardo’s Café.
Face Masks Required per City of Sioux Falls Ordinance.