Kyle Anderson Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Celtics - March 15
The Minnesota Timberwolves, Kyle Anderson included, take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Below, we look at Anderson's stats and trends to help you pick out the best prop bets.
Kyle Anderson Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kyle Anderson's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kyle Anderson Insights vs. the Celtics
- This season, Kyle Anderson has made 3.4 field goals per game, which adds up to 6.4% of his team's total makes.
- He's put up 1.4 threes per game, or 3.5% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- The Timberwolves average the sixth-most possessions per game with 104.2. His opponents, the Celtics, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 14th with 102.1 possessions per contest.
- The Celtics allow 112.3 points per game, eighth-ranked in the league.
- Giving up 44 rebounds per game, the Celtics are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Celtics have given up 22.9 per game, best in the league.
- The Celtics are the sixth-ranked squad in the NBA at allowing threes, giving up 11.7 made 3-pointers per game.
Kyle Anderson vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Anderson or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.