Karl-Anthony Towns Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Lakers - March 31
Karl-Anthony Towns' Minnesota Timberwolves match up versus the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday.
In this article we will dive into Towns' prop bets, using stats to help you make good picks.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Karl-Anthony Towns' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Karl-Anthony Towns Insights vs. the Lakers
- Towns has taken 14.8 shots per game this season and made 7.3 per game, which account for 5.3% and 5.3%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Towns is averaging 5.8 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 5.4% of his team's tries from beyond the arc.
- Towns' Timberwolves average 104 possessions per game, fourth-highest among NBA teams, while the Lakers are one of the league's fastest, ranking sixth with 104.7 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Lakers have given up 116.6 points per game, which is 21st-best in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Lakers are ranked 27th in the league, allowing 45.1 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Lakers are ranked 16th in the NBA, giving up 25.7 per contest.
- The Lakers give up 12.5 made 3-pointers per contest, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
Karl-Anthony Towns vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Towns or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.