Anthony Edwards Injury Status - Timberwolves vs. Lakers Injury Report March 31
The Minnesota Timberwolves (39-38) are keeping their eye on eight players on the injury report, including Anthony Edwards, heading into their Friday, March 31 game against the Los Angeles Lakers (38-38) at Target Center, which tips at 8:00 PM ET.
The Timberwolves' last game was a 107-100 loss to the Suns on Wednesday. Edwards scored 31 points in the Timberwolves' loss, leading the team.
Minnesota Timberwolves Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Los Angeles Lakers Injury Report Today
Lakers Injuries: Anthony Davis: Questionable (Foot), Mohamed Bamba: Out (Ankle), LeBron James: Questionable (Foot)
Timberwolves vs. Lakers Game Info
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: NBA TV, BSN, and SportsNet LA
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Timberwolves Season Insights
- The Timberwolves score an average of 115.7 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Minnesota has put together a 21-12 record in games it scores more than 116.6 points.
- Over their past 10 games, the Timberwolves are averaging 118.2 points per contest, 2.5 more than their season average (115.7).
- Minnesota hits 12.1 three-pointers per game (15th in the league), while its opponents have made 12.5 on average.
- The Timberwolves' 111.2 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 22nd in the NBA, and the 111.2 points they concede per 100 possessions rank 10th in the league.
Timberwolves vs. Lakers Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.