Twins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Minnesota Twins (87-75) are ranked seventh in the majors (among the top half), with odds of +1800 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Twins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1800||7th||(+1800, bet $100 to win $1800)|
Think the Twins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins Team Stats
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Twins pitching staff leads MLB.
- Minnesota has the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Twins are 50-19 this season in games when they crush two or more homers.
- Minnesota has gone 34-9 in its 43 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Twins are 50-30 in the 80 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Minnesota has gone 62-23 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Twins Next Game Information
Twins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jose Miranda||+25000||-||-||.211/.263/.303 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Jorge Polanco||+25000||-||-||.255/.335/.454 14 HR 48 RBI|
|Pablo Lopez||-||+25000||-||11-8 3.71 ERA 10.9 K/9|
|Sonny Gray||-||+2500||-||8-8 2.74 ERA 9.0 K/9|
|Kenta Maeda||-||+20000||-||6-8 4.23 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Tyler Mahle||-||+20000||-||1-2 3.16 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Twins' Top Players
- Max Kepler has a .260/.332/.484 slash line this season, with 24 homers, 66 RBI, 72 runs scored, and a 9.2% walk rate. In addition, he has notched one steal.
- This year, Willi Castro has contributed to the club's lineup by hitting .257/.339/.411 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs, 34 walks and 34 RBI.
- At the dish, Edouard Julien has posted a .832 OPS, batting .260/.377/.454 with 16 doubles, 16 home runs, 64 walks and 34 RBI. He has also swiped three bases.
- Jorge Polanco has registered a .255/.335/.454 triple slash with 18 doubles, 14 home runs, 36 walks and 48 RBI this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.