Twins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Minnesota Twins (31-28) have the 10th-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +2000 as of June 4.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Twins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2000||10th||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
Think the Twins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins Standings Information
The Twins are in first place in the AL Central, 3.5 games in front of the Tigers.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||13.5|
Twins Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.7 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has a 3.43 team ERA that ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have an 18-5 record in games this season when they belt two or more homers.
- Minnesota is undefeated in its 10 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Twins have an 18-13 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Minnesota has gone 24-9 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins Next Game Information
Twins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Byron Buxton||+10000||-||-||.220/.325/.445 10 HR 23 RBI|
|Carlos Correa||+15000||-||-||.207/.299/.372 6 HR 24 RBI|
|Jorge Polanco||+25000||-||-||.278/.316/.500 5 HR 16 RBI|
|Sonny Gray||-||+1800||-||4-1 2.15 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Kenta Maeda||-||+20000||-||0-4 9.00 ERA 7.9 K/9|
|Tyler Mahle||-||+20000||-||1-2 3.16 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Pablo Lopez||-||+6000||-||3-3 4.54 ERA 10.9 K/9|
|Royce Lewis||-||-||+2500||.238/.238/.571 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Joe Ryan||-||+1400||-||7-2 2.77 ERA 10.5 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Twins gear at Fanatics!
Twins' Top Players
- Byron Buxton has been the team's top hitter this year, registering a .220/.325/.445 triple slash with nine doubles, 10 home runs, 26 walks and 23 RBI.
- This year, Carlos Correa has produced a .671 OPS, batting .207/.299/.372 with 11 doubles, six home runs, 25 walks and 24 RBI.
- At the dish, Max Kepler has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .198/.272/.388 triple slash with five doubles, six home runs, 10 walks and 15 RBI.
- Jorge Polanco sports a .816 OPS so far this season, as he has batted .278/.316/.500 with nine doubles, five home runs, six walks and 24 RBI. He has also pilfered one base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.