Twins vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (24-22) will clash with Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins (24-21) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Saturday, May 20. First pitch is scheduled for 10:07 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Angels as -125 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Twins +105 moneyline odds to win. The total for the matchup has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Twins vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Patrick Sandoval - LAA (3-2, 3.22 ERA) vs Louie Varland - MIN (1-0, 4.30 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to put money on the Twins' game versus the Angels but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Twins (+105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to take down the Angels with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Joey Gallo get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Angels have entered the game as favorites 27 times this season and won 15, or 55.6%, of those games.
- The Angels have a 14-9 record (winning 60.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Angels have a 1-2 record from the three games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Twins have been victorious in four, or 26.7%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Twins have won four of 10 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Twins vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+260)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+210)|
|Kyle Farmer||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+200)|
|Trevor Larnach||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+300)|
|Ryan Jeffers||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+260)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.