How to Watch the Twins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:20 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:10 AM CDT
Joe Ryan will take the mound first for the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday against LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET for this final game in a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 66 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .404 slugging percentage ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Twins are 24th in MLB with a .229 batting average.
- Minnesota is the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.6 runs per game (223 total).
- The Twins rank 23rd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- The Twins strike out 9.9 times per game, the worst average in MLB.
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Minnesota's pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- Minnesota has the second-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.44).
- The Twins have the second-lowest WHIP in MLB (1.178).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Ryan makes the start for the Twins, his 10th of the season. He is 6-1 with a 2.25 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the Los Angeles Angels, the righty went six innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Ryan is trying to prolong a seventh-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Ryan will aim to go five or more innings for his 10th straight appearance. He's averaging 6.2 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||L 4-2||Away||Pablo Lopez||-|
|5/22/2023||Giants||L 4-1||Home||Bailey Ober||John Brebbia|
|5/23/2023||Giants||L 4-3||Home||Sonny Gray||Alex Cobb|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|5/27/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Chris Bassitt|
|5/28/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Bailey Ober||José Berríos|
|5/29/2023||Astros||-||Away||Sonny Gray||J.P. France|
|5/30/2023||Astros||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Brandon Bielak|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.