Twins vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
The Minnesota Twins (25-24) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when hosting the San Francisco Giants (24-24) at 1:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Joe Ryan (6-1) to the mound, while Anthony DeSclafani (3-3) will get the nod for the Giants.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Twins vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (6-1, 2.25 ERA) vs DeSclafani - SF (3-3, 3.09 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- Ryan (6-1) will take the mound for the Twins, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 2.25 and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .203 in nine games this season.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his eighth consecutive quality start.
- Ryan has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Anthony DeSclafani
- DeSclafani gets the start for the Giants, his 10th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.09 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 55 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday against the Miami Marlins, when the righty threw 5 1/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 33-year-old has a 3.09 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .231 to opposing hitters.
- DeSclafani is trying to record his sixth quality start of the season.
- DeSclafani will aim to pitch five or more innings for his 10th straight appearance. He's averaging 6.1 frames per outing.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 33-year-old's 3.09 ERA ranks 25th, .994 WHIP ranks ninth, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 60th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.