Michael A. Taylor Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Blue Jays - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM CDT
Michael A. Taylor -- .111 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Kevin Gausman on the hill, on May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
He is looking to bounce back following he struck out four times in his last game against the Giants.
Michael A. Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Kevin Gausman
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -105)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +375)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +230)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael A. Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Michael A. Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor is batting .210 with four doubles, six home runs and six walks.
- Taylor has recorded a hit in 21 of 42 games this year (50.0%), including five multi-hit games (11.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 11.9% of his games in 2023 (five of 42), and 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Taylor has had at least one RBI in 21.4% of his games this year (nine of 42), with two or more RBI four times (9.5%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 14 times this season (33.3%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Michael A. Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (25.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (5.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays have the 11th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.02).
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow 68 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (fifth-most in the league).
- Gausman gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 11th of the season. He is 2-3 with a 3.14 ERA and 81 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw eight innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 32-year-old's 3.14 ERA ranks 25th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.