How to Watch the White Sox vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox will see Joey Wentz starting for the Detroit Tigers on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox are 20th in MLB action with 53 home runs. They average one per game.
- Chicago is 22nd in MLB with a .383 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox's .237 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- Chicago is the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.1 runs per game (215 total).
- The White Sox's .295 on-base percentage is the second-worst in MLB.
- The White Sox's 8.4 strikeouts per game rank 16th in MLB.
- Chicago's pitching staff is fifth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.86 team ERA ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox average MLB's 24th-ranked WHIP (1.404).
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers' 41 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- Detroit is 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .354 this season.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of .231 this season, which ranks 24th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has scored the 29th-most runs in baseball this season with just 179 (3.7 per game).
- The Tigers have an on-base percentage of .304 this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Tigers rank 14th with an average of 9.1 strikeouts per game.
- Detroit averages the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the majors this season.
- Detroit has pitched to a 4.36 ERA this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.229 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox will send Lance Lynn (3-5) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-5 with a 6.28 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 57 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals, the right-hander tossed six innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Lynn is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Lynn is seeking his ninth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance on the hill.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Tigers will send Wentz (1-4) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed two innings while giving up six earned runs on 10 hits in a matchup with the Washington Nationals.
- None of Wentz's nine starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Wentz has five starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 4.2 innings per outing.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Royals||W 5-2||Home||Lance Lynn||Carlos Hernandez|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||L 3-0||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||W 4-2||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||W 6-0||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||L 7-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
|5/27/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/28/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Jaime Barria|
|5/30/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Griffin Canning|
|5/31/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Tyler Anderson|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Nationals||L 6-4||Away||Joey Wentz||Josiah Gray|
|5/22/2023||Royals||W 8-5||Away||Michael Lorenzen||Brady Singer|
|5/23/2023||Royals||L 4-1||Away||Eduardo Rodríguez||Mike Mayers|
|5/24/2023||Royals||W 6-4||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||W 7-2||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
|5/26/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Lance Lynn|
|5/27/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Jimmy Lambert|
|5/28/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Dylan Cease|
|5/29/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Matthew Boyd||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/30/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/31/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Jon Gray|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.