Twins vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 31
Wednesday's contest that pits the Houston Astros (32-22) versus the Minnesota Twins (28-27) at Minute Maid Park is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 4-3 in favor of the Astros. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET on May 31.
The Astros will give the ball to Hunter Brown (5-1, 3.28 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Louie Varland (2-1, 4.24 ERA).
Twins vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Astros 4, Twins 3.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Under 7.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|Astros vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have posted a mark of 2-3.
- When it comes to the total, Minnesota and its opponents are 3-7-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Twins' record against the spread is 3-3-0 over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in six of those contests).
- The Twins have been underdogs in 20 games this season and have come away with the win six times (30%) in those contests.
- Minnesota has played as an underdog of +150 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Twins have a 40% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Minnesota is the No. 16 offense in MLB, scoring 4.5 runs per game (248 total runs).
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 ERA this year, second-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 26||Blue Jays||L 3-1||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
|May 27||Blue Jays||W 9-7||Pablo Lopez vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 28||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Bailey Ober vs José Berríos|
|May 29||@ Astros||W 7-5||Sonny Gray vs J.P. France|
|May 30||@ Astros||L 5-1||Joe Ryan vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 31||@ Astros||-||Louie Varland vs Hunter Brown|
|June 1||Guardians||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 2||Guardians||-||Bailey Ober vs Aaron Civale|
|June 3||Guardians||-||Sonny Gray vs Logan Allen|
|June 4||Guardians||-||Joe Ryan vs Cal Quantrill|
|June 6||@ Rays||-||Louie Varland vs Shane McClanahan|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.