Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Minnesota Timberwolves (39-38) currently have +12500 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup at home against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday, March 31 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+12500||15th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|To Make the Finals||+5000||-||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Timberwolves would be in the Western Conference play-in tournament as the No. 8 seed, finishing 1.0 game behind the No. 6 Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||12.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have 39 wins so far this season (39-38).
- The Timberwolves are 21-17 at home, 18-21 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Timberwolves have an 18-17 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 21-21 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Timberwolves are 6-6 in one-possession games and 14-12 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Timberwolves are 15-13. Meanwhile, they have posted a 3-4 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Timberwolves are 8-6 this season when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer, and 13-15 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The Timberwolves scoring leader is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.5 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Rudy Gobert leads Minnesota in rebounding, averaging 11.7 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.8 in each contest.
- Edwards leads the Timberwolves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Edwards is Minnesota's leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Gobert leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.