Twins vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - June 4
When the Minnesota Twins (31-28) and Cleveland Guardians (26-32) meet at Target Field on Sunday, June 4, Joe Ryan will get the nod for the Twins, while the Guardians will send Triston McKenzie to the mound. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET.
The favored Twins have -145 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Guardians, who are listed at +120. Minnesota is favored on the run line (-1.5). The game's total is set at 7.5 runs.
Twins vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (7-2, 2.77 ERA) vs McKenzie - CLE (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Twins (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Twins (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||Twins (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Twins and Guardians game but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Twins (-145) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.90 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Byron Buxton hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Guardians Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Guardians|
|Twins vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Guardians Prediction|
Twins vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 36 games this season and won 24 (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Twins have gone 13-9 (winning 59.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- Minnesota has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Twins have a 4-1 record across the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Guardians have won in 11, or 44%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Guardians have a mark of 3-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 3-7-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+155)|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+195)|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+180)|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+225)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||10th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.