Twins vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Minnesota Twins (78-70) will look to Royce Lewis, on a two-game homer streak, against the Chicago White Sox (56-92) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Pablo Lopez (10-7) to the mound, while Touki Toussaint (3-7) will get the nod for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (10-7, 3.48 ERA) vs Toussaint - CHW (3-7, 5.65 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Pablo Lopez
- The Twins will hand the ball to Lopez (10-7) for his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in eight innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.48 and 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .234 in 29 games this season.
- He's looking to extend his three-game quality start streak.
- Lopez has 20 starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 29 appearances this season, he has finished six without allowing an earned run.
Pablo Lopez vs. White Sox
- The White Sox are batting .239 this season, 24th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .387 (26th in the league) with 159 home runs.
- The White Sox have gone 9-for-53 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI in 14 2/3 innings this season against the right-hander.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Touki Toussaint
- Toussaint (3-7 with a 5.65 ERA and 71 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the White Sox, his 14th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the righty tossed one inning against the Kansas City Royals, giving up eight earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.65, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 17 games this season. Opposing batters have a .225 batting average against him.
- Toussaint has one quality start under his belt this year.
- Toussaint will look to pick up his 10th game of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.2 innings per appearance.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not give up an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.