Lynx vs. Sun: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 2
In Game 2 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, the Connecticut Sun will be looking for a win against Minnesota Lynx.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Lynx vs. Sun matchup.
Lynx vs. Sun Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Arena: Mohegan Sun Arena
Lynx vs. Sun Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Sun Moneyline||Lynx Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Sun (-9.5)||158.5||-500||+375||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Sun (-9.5)||158.5||-450||+310||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Lynx vs. Sun Betting Trends
- The Sun have put together a 21-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lynx have put together a 20-19-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Connecticut has covered the spread once when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in six opportunities).
- When playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, Minnesota has an ATS record of 3-6.
- A total of 22 out of the Sun's 39 games this season have gone over the point total.
- So far this season, 23 out of the Lynx's 40 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.