Twins vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Carlos Correa and Spencer Steer will be among the star attractions when the Minnesota Twins play the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Twins (-130). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Twins have a record of 5-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Reds|
|Twins vs Reds Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 60 of the 101 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (59.4%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, Minnesota has a record of 46-33 (58.2%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
- Minnesota has played in 151 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 76 times (76-68-7).
- The Twins have put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.