Orioles vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 21
Thursday's contest that pits the Baltimore Orioles (95-57) versus the Cleveland Guardians (72-81) at Progressive Field should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-4 in favor of the Orioles. Game time is at 7:15 PM ET on September 21.
The Orioles will call on Grayson Rodriguez (6-4) against the Guardians and Hunter Gaddis (2-1).
Orioles vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Orioles 6, Guardians 5.
Total Prediction for Orioles vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Orioles Performance Insights
- The Orioles have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Baltimore and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Orioles have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Orioles have won 51 out of the 75 games, or 68%, in which they've been favored.
- Baltimore is 24-8 this season when entering a game favored by -160 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 61.5% chance to win.
- Baltimore has scored the sixth-most runs in the majors this season with 776.
- The Orioles have a 4.01 team ERA that ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Guardians Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 3-2.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cleveland and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The past 10 Guardians games have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 73 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (43.8%) in those games.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win seven times in 20 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Cleveland scores the fourth-fewest runs in baseball (626 total, 4.1 per game).
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.95 ERA this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 16||Rays||W 8-0||Grayson Rodriguez vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 17||Rays||W 5-4||Dean Kremer vs Zack Littell|
|September 18||@ Astros||W 8-7||John Means vs Justin Verlander|
|September 19||@ Astros||W 9-5||Kyle Gibson vs Hunter Brown|
|September 20||@ Astros||L 2-1||Kyle Bradish vs Cristian Javier|
|September 21||@ Guardians||-||Grayson Rodriguez vs Hunter Gaddis|
|September 22||@ Guardians||-||Dean Kremer vs Shane Bieber|
|September 23||@ Guardians||-||John Means vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 24||@ Guardians||-||Kyle Gibson vs Logan Allen|
|September 26||Nationals||-||Kyle Bradish vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 27||Nationals||-||Grayson Rodriguez vs Josiah Gray|
|September 16||Rangers||W 2-1||Tanner Bibee vs Dane Dunning|
|September 17||Rangers||W 9-2||Gavin Williams vs Cody Bradford|
|September 18||@ Royals||L 6-4||Cal Quantrill vs Brady Singer|
|September 19||@ Royals||L 7-6||Logan Allen vs Steven Cruz|
|September 20||@ Royals||L 6-2||Lucas Giolito vs Zack Greinke|
|September 21||Orioles||-||Hunter Gaddis vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 22||Orioles||-||Shane Bieber vs Dean Kremer|
|September 23||Orioles||-||Cal Quantrill vs John Means|
|September 24||Orioles||-||Logan Allen vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 26||Reds||-||Lucas Giolito vs TBA|
|September 27||Reds||-||TBA vs Hunter Greene|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.