Twins vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 22
Friday's game that pits the Minnesota Twins (81-72) versus the Los Angeles Angels (69-84) at Target Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Twins, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 8:10 PM on September 22.
The probable starters are Pablo Lopez (10-8) for the Twins and Jose Suarez (1-3) for the Angels.
Twins vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Twins 5, Angels 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- This season, the Twins have won 61 out of the 102 games, or 59.8%, in which they've been favored.
- This season Minnesota has won three of its four games when favored by at least -275 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 73.3% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota has scored the 11th-most runs in the majors this season with 720 (4.7 per game).
- The Twins have a 3.88 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 16||@ White Sox||L 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 17||@ White Sox||W 4-0||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||L 7-3||Joe Ryan vs Connor Phillips|
|September 19||@ Reds||W 7-0||Kenta Maeda vs Fernando Cruz|
|September 20||@ Reds||W 5-3||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Greene|
|September 22||Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs José Suarez|
|September 23||Angels||-||Sonny Gray vs Kenny Rosenberg|
|September 24||Angels||-||Joe Ryan vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 26||Athletics||-||Kenta Maeda vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 27||Athletics||-||Bailey Ober vs Joey Estes|
|September 28||Athletics||-||Pablo Lopez vs Luis Medina|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.