Twins vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
The Minnesota Twins (81-72) will look to Max Kepler when they host Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels (69-84) at Target Field on Friday, September 22. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
The Twins are the favorite in this one, at -275, while the underdog Angels have +220 odds to play spoiler. The total for the contest has been listed at 8 runs.
Twins vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Pablo Lopez - MIN (10-8, 3.63 ERA) vs Jose Suarez - LAA (1-3, 9.33 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to wager on the Twins' game against the Angels but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Twins (-275) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to defeat the Angels with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $13.64.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Max Kepler get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
Twins vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 102 times this season and won 61, or 59.8%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, the Twins have a record of 3-1 (75%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 73.3% chance to win.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Minnesota combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (40%) in those games.
- The Angels have played as an underdog of +220 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2200||11th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.