Twins vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 22
The Minnesota Twins (81-72) and Los Angeles Angels (69-84) clash in the first of a three-game series on Friday at Target Field, at 8:10 PM ET. The Twins are coming off a series victory over the Reds, and the Angels a series loss to the Rays.
The Twins will give the nod to Pablo Lopez (10-8) versus the Angels and Jose Suarez (1-3).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (10-8, 3.63 ERA) vs Suarez - LAA (1-3, 9.33 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Pablo Lopez
- The Twins' Lopez (10-8) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago White Sox.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with an ERA of 3.63, a 4.8 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.154.
- He has earned a quality start 19 times in 30 starts this season.
- Lopez has pitched five or more innings in 21 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has finished six appearances without allowing an earned run in 30 chances this season.
Pablo Lopez vs. Angels
- The Angels have scored 704 runs this season, which ranks 15th in MLB. They are batting .245 for the campaign with 221 home runs, third in the league.
- The right-hander has faced the Angels one time this season, allowing them to go 5-for-22 with two RBI in six innings.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Suarez
- Suarez makes the start for the Angels, his seventh of the season. He is 1-3 with a 9.33 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 27 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out -- in relief on Sunday -- the left-hander threw one scoreless inning against the Detroit Tigers while surrendering one hit.
- Over eight games this season, the 25-year-old has a 9.33 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .330 to his opponents.
- Suarez has yet to notch a quality start this season.
- Suarez will try to collect his third matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 3.4 innings per appearance.
- He has had two appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.