How to Watch the Kansas State vs. UCF Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) take on a familiar opponent when they host the UCF Knights (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium in a Big 12 clash.
Kansas State is averaging 464.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks 30th in the FBS. On defense, the Wildcats rank 48th, allowing 314.3 yards per game. UCF's offense has been excelling, putting up 617.7 total yards per contest (best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 27th by giving up 284 total yards per game.
For more details on this game, including where and how to watch on Fox Sports 1, keep reading.
Kansas State vs. UCF Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Cal vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCLA vs Utah
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UAB vs Georgia
- USC vs Arizona State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Arkansas vs LSU
- BYU vs Kansas
- Iowa vs Penn State
- SMU vs TCU
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
Kansas State vs. UCF Key Statistics
|464.3 (44th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||617.7 (2nd)|
|314.3 (47th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||284 (25th)|
|171 (57th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.3 (2nd)|
|293.3 (26th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.3 (16th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|2 (107th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has thrown for 817 yards (272.3 ypg) to lead Kansas State, completing 66% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 59 rushing yards on 21 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has carried the ball 36 times for a team-high 216 yards on the ground.
- Treshaun Ward has been handed the ball 37 times this year and racked up 168 yards (56 per game) with one touchdown. He's also helped out in the passing game with seven grabs for 72 yards and one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has hauled in 18 catches for 184 yards (61.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Ben Sinnott has caught 11 passes for 183 yards (61 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- RJ Garcia II has been the target of 18 passes and hauled in 10 receptions for 168 yards, an average of 56 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
UCF Stats Leaders
- John Rhys Plumlee has thrown for 553 yards (184.3 ypg) while completing 70.4% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 163 yards with one touchdown.
- RJ Harvey's team-high 239 rushing yards have come on 39 carries, with four touchdowns. He also leads the team with 100 receiving yards (33.3 per game) on five catches with one touchdown.
- Johnny Richardson has taken 33 carries and totaled 213 yards.
- Kobe Hudson has registered 15 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 325 (108.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 20 times.
- Javon Baker has put up a 209-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 13 passes on 21 targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or UCF gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.