Magda Linette vs. Xiyu Wang: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
Magda Linette (No. 27 ranking) will meet Xiyu Wang (No. 88) in the final of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 on Saturday, September 23.
Linette and Wang are both getting -110 odds to take home the title, making this title match even odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Magda Linette vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Venue: Guangzhou Nansha International Tennis Center
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Magda Linette vs. Xiyu Wang Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, push has a 52.4% chance to win.
|Magda Linette||Xiyu Wang|
|-110||Odds to Win Match||-110|
|52.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||52.4%|
|50||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||50|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Magda Linette vs. Xiyu Wang Trends and Insights
- Linette took down Yulia Putintseva 6-2, 6-3 in the semifinals on Friday.
- In the semifinals on Friday, Wang beat No. 68-ranked Greet Minnen, winning 6-3, 6-4.
- In her 44 matches over the past year across all court types, Linette has played an average of 22.3 games.
- On hard courts, Linette has played 28 matches over the past year, totaling 21.8 games per match while winning 50.4% of games.
- In the past 12 months, Wang has played 45 total matches (across all court surfaces), winning 50.3% of the games. She averages 23.5 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Wang is averaging 23.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set in 27 matches on hard courts in the past year.
- On February 14, 2020, Linette and Wang played in the 2020 WTA Hua Hin, Thailand Women Singles quarterfinals. Linette secured the win 2-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Linette has claimed two sets against Wang (good for a 66.7% win rate), compared to Wang's one.
- Linette and Wang have competed in 26 total games, and Linette has won more often, securing 14 of them.
- Linette and Wang have faced off one time, averaging 26 games and three sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.