Twins vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
The Minnesota Twins (82-73) and Los Angeles Angels (70-85) meet on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET at Target Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Twins will give the nod to Joe Ryan (10-10) against the Angels and Andrew Wantz (2-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (10-10, 4.30 ERA) vs Wantz - LAA (2-0, 3.93 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- The Twins will send Ryan (10-10) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Monday, when he threw five innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.30, a 5.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.148 in 27 games this season.
- He has 13 quality starts in 27 chances this season.
- Ryan has made 20 starts of five or more innings in 27 chances this season, and averages 5.6 frames when he pitches.
- He has three appearances with no earned runs allowed in 27 chances this season.
Joe Ryan vs. Angels
- The Angels rank 18th in MLB with a .245 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks eighth in the league (.428) and 224 home runs.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Angels in one game, and they have gone 7-for-23 with two doubles and two RBI over six innings.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Wantz
- The Angels will send Wantz (2-0) to the mound for his second start of the season.
- His last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when the right-hander tossed two innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of just .202 against him this season. He has a 3.93 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings over his 24 games.
Andrew Wantz vs. Twins
- He will take the mound against a Twins team that is hitting .241 as a unit (22nd in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .423 (10th in the league) with 219 total home runs (fifth in MLB action).
- Wantz has pitched two innings, giving up two earned runs on three hits while striking out two against the Twins this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.