Twins vs. Athletics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Twins and Oakland Athletics will meet on Tuesday at Target Field, at 7:40 PM ET, with Max Kepler and Esteury Ruiz among those expected to produce at the plate.
The favored Twins have -225 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Athletics, who are listed at +180. The over/under is 8 runs for this game (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Twins vs. Athletics Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Twins and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have gone 63-42 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, Minnesota has a 9-5 record (winning 64.3% of its games).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this matchup.
- Minnesota has played in 156 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 78 times (78-71-7).
- The Twins have collected a 4-7-0 record ATS this season (covering just 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.