Twins vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
When the Minnesota Twins (83-73) and Oakland Athletics (48-108) square of at Target Field on Tuesday, September 26, Bailey Ober will get the ball for the Twins, while the Athletics will send Paul Blackburn to the hill. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET.
The Athletics are +180 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Twins (-225). The game's total is listed at 8 runs.
Twins vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Ober - MIN (7-6, 3.66 ERA) vs Blackburn - OAK (4-6, 4.29 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to wager on the Twins and Athletics game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Twins (-225) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $14.44 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Willi Castro get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Twins have been favored 105 times and won 63, or 60%, of those games.
- The Twins have a 9-5 record (winning 64.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Minnesota, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Twins went 6-3 across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Athletics have come away with 47 wins in the 152 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Athletics have won 13 of 56 games when listed as at least +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.