Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +10000, the Minnesota Vikings are No. 20 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 26.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Vikings and their opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranked second-worst in the NFL (388.7 yards allowed per game) last season, Minnesota had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking seventh in the NFL by averaging 361.5 yards per game.
- The Vikings had an 8-1 record at home and were 5-3 on the road last season.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but just one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 4-2 in the NFC North and 8-4 in the NFC as a whole.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins passed for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), completing 65.9% of his throws, with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- In addition, Cousins ran for 97 yards and two TDs.
- Justin Jefferson had 128 receptions for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, T.J. Hockenson scored six TDs, catching 86 balls for 914 yards (53.8 per game).
- Cam Akers rushed for 786 yards (52.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games played with the Rams.
- Jordan Hicks had one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+10000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+700|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2200|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.