Best Bets & Odds for the Alabama vs. Mississippi State Game – Saturday, September 30
The No. 12 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-1) have an SEC matchup against the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-2). For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Alabama vs. Mississippi State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Alabama vs. Mississippi State?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Alabama 44, Mississippi State 7
- Alabama has won three of the four games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Crimson Tide have played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Mississippi State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have played as an underdog of +575 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Crimson Tide have an implied moneyline win probability of 90.0% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this year Alabama has two victories against the spread.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 15.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Entering play this week, Mississippi State has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Alabama vs. Mississippi State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45.5)
- Alabama and its opponents have combined for over Saturday's over/under of 45.5 points twice this season.
- This season, every game Mississippi State has played finished with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 61.1 points per game, 15.6 points more than the over/under of 45.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||55.8||53.8||61.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.8||35.7||48|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||55.4||58||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35||37.7||27|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.