Twins vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 30
Saturday's game between the Minnesota Twins (86-74) and the Colorado Rockies (58-102) at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-4 based on our computer prediction, with the Twins securing the victory. Game time is at 8:10 PM on September 30.
The Twins will give the nod to Emilio Pagan (4-2) against the Rockies and Matt Koch (3-2).
Twins vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Twins 6, Rockies 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Under 13 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have been favorites in 109 games this season and won 66 (60.6%) of those contests.
- Minnesota is 45-33 this season when entering a game favored by -135 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 57.4% chance to win.
- Minnesota has scored 762 runs (4.8 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Twins have the sixth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.87).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 24||Angels||W 9-3||Joe Ryan vs Andrew Wantz|
|September 26||Athletics||W 11-3||Bailey Ober vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 27||Athletics||W 6-4||Pablo Lopez vs Joey Estes|
|September 28||Athletics||L 2-1||Sonny Gray vs Luis Medina|
|September 29||@ Rockies||W 7-6||Joe Ryan vs Ty Blach|
|September 30||@ Rockies||-||Emilio Pagán vs Matt Koch|
|October 1||@ Rockies||-||Bailey Ober vs Chase Anderson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.