Alexander Mattison Week 4 Preview vs. the Panthers
Alexander Mattison has a good matchup when his Minnesota Vikings face the Carolina Panthers in Week 4 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Panthers give up 136.7 rushing yards per game, sixth-worst in the NFL.
Mattison, on 39 carries, has a team-high 155 rushing yards (51.7 ypg). As a pass-catcher, Mattison has contributed 11 catches for 53 yards (17.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Mattison and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Mattison vs. the Panthers
- Mattison vs the Panthers (since 2021): 1 GP / 10 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- No player has racked up more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Panthers in the 2023 season.
- Three opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Carolina this year.
- The Panthers have allowed two or more rushing TDs to three opposing rushers this season.
- The Panthers give up 136.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL's 27th-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Panthers have put up six touchdowns on the ground (two per game). The Panthers' defense is 29th in the NFL in that category.
Vikings Player Previews
Alexander Mattison Rushing Props vs. the Panthers
- Rushing Yards: 56.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Mattison with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mattison Rushing Insights
- Mattison went over his rushing yards total once in three games played this season.
- The Vikings pass on 73.4% of their plays and run on 26.6%. They are 15th in NFL action in points scored.
- His team has attempted 50 rushes this season. He's handled 39 of those carries (78.0%).
- Mattison has no rushing touchdowns in three games this season.
- He has 11.1% of his team's nine offensive touchdowns this season (one).
- He has eight red zone carries for 88.9% of the team share (his team runs on 30% of its plays in the red zone).
Alexander Mattison Receiving Props vs the Panthers
- Receiving Yards: 15.5 (-111)
Mattison Receiving Insights
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Mattison has eclipsed his receiving yards prop bet.
- Mattison has received 12.3% of his team's 138 passing attempts this season (17 targets).
- He has been targeted 17 times, averaging 3.1 yards per target (150th in NFL).
- Mattison has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
- Mattison has been targeted five times in the red zone (23.8% of his team's 21 red zone pass attempts).
Mattison's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Chargers||9/24/2023||Week 3||20 ATT / 93 YDS / 0 TDs||7 TAR / 5 REC / 32 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||9/14/2023||Week 2||8 ATT / 28 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 3 REC / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||9/10/2023||Week 1||11 ATT / 34 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / 10 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.