Justin Jefferson Week 4 Preview vs. the Panthers
Justin Jefferson has a tough matchup when his Minnesota Vikings play the Carolina Panthers in Week 4 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Panthers concede 192.3 passing yards per game, ninth-best in the NFL.
So far this season, Jefferson has caught 27 passes on 38 targets for a team-best 458 yards and one TD, averaging 152.7 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jefferson and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jefferson vs. the Panthers
- Jefferson vs the Panthers (since 2021): 1 GP / 80 REC YPG / REC TD
- Carolina has allowed one opposing receiver to pick up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Panthers have conceded a TD pass to two opposing players this year.
- Carolina has not allowed an opposing receiver to record more than one TD grab against it on the season.
- The 192.3 passing yards the Panthers give up per contest makes them the ninth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this year, the Panthers have given up two passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.7 per game. That ranks third among NFL defenses.
Vikings Player Previews
Justin Jefferson Receiving Props vs. the Panthers
- Receiving Yards: 101.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jefferson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson has 27.5% of his team's target share (38 targets on 138 passing attempts).
- He has 458 receiving yards on 38 targets to rank eighth in league play with 12.1 yards per target.
- Jefferson has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
- He has one touchdown this season (11.1% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- With four red zone targets, Jefferson has been on the receiving end of 19.0% of his team's 21 red zone pass attempts.
Jefferson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chargers||9/24/2023||Week 3||13 TAR / 7 REC / 149 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||9/14/2023||Week 2||13 TAR / 11 REC / 159 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||9/10/2023||Week 1||12 TAR / 9 REC / 150 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.