T.J. Hockenson Week 4 Preview vs. the Panthers
T.J. Hockenson has a tough matchup when his Minnesota Vikings play the Carolina Panthers in Week 4 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Panthers give up 192.3 passing yards per game, ninth-best in the league.
Hockenson has a 179-yard year thus far (59.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns. He has reeled in 23 balls on 28 targets.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hockenson and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Hockenson vs. the Panthers
- Hockenson vs the Panthers (since 2021): No games
- One player has recorded 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Carolina in the 2023 season.
- The Panthers have surrendered a TD pass to two opposing players this year.
- Carolina has not allowed more than one receiving TD to an opposing player on the season.
- The 192.3 passing yards per game given up by the Panthers defense makes them the NFL's ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers have the No. 3 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up two this season (0.7 per game).
Vikings Player Previews
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Props vs. the Panthers
- Receiving Yards: 48.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hockenson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hockenson Receiving Insights
- Hockenson has topped his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this year.
- Hockenson has been targeted on 28 of his team's 138 passing attempts this season (20.3% target share).
- He is averaging 6.4 yards per target (91st in league play), picking up 179 yards on 28 passes thrown his way.
- In one of three games this season, Hockenson has posted a touchdown catch, with more than one TD in that contest.
- He has two total touchdowns this season (22.2% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- With four red zone targets, Hockenson has been on the receiving end of 19.0% of his team's 21 red zone pass attempts.
Hockenson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chargers||9/24/2023||Week 3||11 TAR / 8 REC / 78 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Eagles||9/14/2023||Week 2||8 TAR / 7 REC / 66 YDS / 2 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||9/10/2023||Week 1||9 TAR / 8 REC / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.