Vikings vs. Panthers Injury Report — Week 4
The Minnesota Vikings' (0-3) injury report has six players listed ahead of a Sunday, October 1 matchup with the Carolina Panthers (0-3). The game kicks at 1:00 PM at Bank of America Stadium.
The Vikings were knocked off by the Los Angeles Chargers 28-24 in their most recent game.
The Panthers' most recent game ended in a 37-27 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
Minnesota Vikings Injury Report Today
|Patrick Jones II||OLB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Byron Murphy||CB||Hip||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jaren Hall||QB||NIR - Personal||Questionable|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Bradley Bozeman||OL||Quadricep||Full Participation In Practice|
|C.J. Henderson||CB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Taylor Moton||OT||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|D.J. Chark||WR||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Chandler Zavala||OG||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|LaBryan Ray||DT||Finger||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Bryce Young||QB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jets
- Click here for Patriots vs Cowboys
- Click here for Rams vs Colts
- Click here for Broncos vs Bears
- Click here for Buccaneers vs Saints
Vikings vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Vikings or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings Season Insights
- The Vikings own the 27th-ranked defense this season (382.3 yards allowed per game), and they've been better on offense, ranking third-best with 406 yards per game.
- The Vikings are averaging 23 points per game on offense (15th in NFL), and they rank 26th on the other side of the ball with 27.3 points allowed per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Vikings have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking second-best in the NFL by averaging 339.7 per game. They rank 25th on defense (261.7 passing yards allowed per game).
- While Minnesota's run defense ranks 19th with 120.7 rushing yards allowed per game, the offense has been worse, ranking second-worst (66.3 rushing yards per game).
- With two forced turnovers (23rd in NFL) against nine turnovers committed (32nd in NFL), the Vikings' -7 turnover margin is the second-worst in the league.
Vikings vs. Panthers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Vikings (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Vikings (-225), Panthers (+180)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Vikings-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.