Karl-Anthony Towns NBA Player Preview vs. the Warriors - November 14
Karl-Anthony Towns and the rest of the Minnesota Timberwolves will be matching up versus the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Let's break down Towns' prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-122)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-114)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-122)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-172)
Looking to bet on one or more of Towns's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Warriors 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- The Warriors were ranked 21st in the league defensively last year, allowing 117.1 points per game.
- In terms of rebounds, the Warriors were 15th in the league last year, giving up 43.3 per game.
- Giving up an average of 25.7 assists last year, the Warriors were the 15th-ranked squad in the league.
- In terms of three-point defense, the Warriors were ranked 23rd in the NBA last year, conceding 12.9 makes per game.
Karl-Anthony Towns vs. the Warriors
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.