Timberwolves vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Golden State Warriors (6-5) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (7-2) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Chase Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-BA and BSN. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: NBCS-BA and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 216.5 points in six of nine games this season.
- The average total in Minnesota's matchups this year is 215.9, 0.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Timberwolves have a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Minnesota has been favored five times and won four of those games.
- Minnesota has been at least a -150 moneyline favorite four times this season and won all of those games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Timberwolves have a 60% chance to win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Timberwolves vs Warriors Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Warriors|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered five times in five opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered one time in four opportunities on the road.
- The 112.8 points per game the Timberwolves put up are just 1.4 more points than the Warriors allow (111.4).
- Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 111.4 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.