Timberwolves vs. Warriors: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-2), on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Chase Center, will try to build on a six-game winning stretch when visiting the Golden State Warriors (6-5). This matchup is at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA and BSN.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Timberwolves vs. Warriors matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and BSN
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Timberwolves Moneyline||Warriors Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Timberwolves (-2.5)||216.5||-155||+125||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Timberwolves (-3)||216.5||-142||+120||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs Warriors Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Warriors Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Warriors|
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- The Timberwolves are outscoring opponents by 9.7 points per game with a +87 scoring differential overall. They put up 112.8 points per game (17th in the NBA) and give up 103.1 per contest (first in the league).
- The Warriors are outscoring opponents by 2.6 points per game, with a +29 scoring differential overall. They put up 114.0 points per game (11th in NBA) and allow 111.4 per outing (10th in league).
- These two teams score 226.8 points per game combined, 10.3 more than this game's point total.
- These teams give up 214.5 points per game combined, 2.0 points fewer than this matchup's total.
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Golden State is 5-6-0 ATS this season.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Rudy Gobert or another Timberwolves player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Timberwolves and Warriors NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.