Timberwolves vs. Suns Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (4-6) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and BSN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Suns Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Suns Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 114 - Suns 105
Timberwolves vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Timberwolves|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Timberwolves vs. Suns
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-9.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 219.4
- The Timberwolves' .700 ATS win percentage (7-3-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Suns' .500 mark (5-5-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Phoenix and its opponents have exceeded the total 60% of the time this season (six out of 10). That's more often than Minnesota and its opponents have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Timberwolves are 3-1, while the Suns are 2-4 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Timberwolves with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Performance Insights
- The Timberwolves are 17th in the NBA in points scored (111.9 per game) and best in points allowed (102.9).
- In 2023-24, Minnesota is fifth-best in the league in rebounds (47.0 per game) and 11th in rebounds allowed (42.7).
- At 24.9 assists per game, the Timberwolves are 20th in the league.
- In 2023-24, Minnesota is 23rd in the NBA in turnovers committed (15.1 per game) and ninth in turnovers forced (15.0).
- The Timberwolves make 11.4 3-pointers per game and shoot 37.4% from beyond the arc, ranking 22nd and sixth, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.