Ja'Marr Chase vs. the Ravens' Defense: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
In Week 11 action at M&T Bank Stadium, the Cincinnati Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase will be up against the Baltimore Ravens defense and Geno Stone. See below for more stats and analysis on this matchup between the Cincinnati receivers against the Ravens' pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Bengals vs. Ravens Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: M&T Bank Stadium
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Ja'Marr Chase Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Ravens|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Ja'Marr Chase vs. Geno Stone Insights
Ja'Marr Chase & the Bengals' Offense
- Ja'Marr Chase paces his squad with 821 receiving yards on 69 catches with five touchdowns.
- Through the air, Cincinnati has been midde-of-the-pack this season in passing yards, ranking 19th in the league with 2,042 (226.9 per game).
- Offensively, the Bengals are posting 20.2 points per contest (21st in NFL) and 301.7 yards per game (27th).
- Cincinnati is passing the ball quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking second in the NFL with 38.8 pass attempts per game.
- In the red zone, the Bengals are passing the ball quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking seventh in the NFL with 44 total red-zone pass attempts (62.9% red-zone pass rate).
Geno Stone & the Ravens' Defense
- Geno Stone leads the team with six interceptions, while also recording 38 tackles and eight passes defended.
- In terms of passing defense, Baltimore is giving up the seventh-fewest yards in the league at 173.1 per game (1,731 total passing yards against).
- The Ravens' points-against average on defense is 15.7 per game, third-best in the league.
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ja'Marr Chase vs. Geno Stone Advanced Stats
|Ja'Marr Chase||Geno Stone|
|Rec. Targets||99||26||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||11.9||16||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||91.2||3.8||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||436||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||14||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.