South Dakota vs. DePaul Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the DePaul Blue Demons (2-1) and the South Dakota Coyotes (2-1) squaring off at Imperial Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 87-53 victory for heavily favored DePaul according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 18.
Their last time out, the Coyotes won on Tuesday 72-59 over Northern Colorado.
South Dakota vs. DePaul Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
South Dakota vs. DePaul Score Prediction
- Prediction: DePaul 87, South Dakota 53
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Coyotes had a +23 scoring differential last season, putting up 69.8 points per game (86th in college basketball) and allowing 69 (290th in college basketball).
- South Dakota scored 70.6 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 0.8 more points per game than its season average (69.8).
- The Coyotes posted 72.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 4.4 more points than they averaged in away games (68.3).
- In 2022-23, South Dakota surrendered 64.4 points per game in home games. In away games, it allowed 71.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.