How to Watch the South Dakota State vs. Missouri State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (10-0) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Missouri State Bears (4-6) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium in an MVFC battle.
South Dakota State has been firing on all cylinders this year, ranking ninth-best in total offense (443.8 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (237.9 yards allowed per game). Missouri State has sputtering defensively, ranking 22nd-worst with 420.4 total yards allowed per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, compiling 407.0 total yards per contest (26th-ranked).
Read below where we dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
South Dakota State vs. Missouri State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Brookings, South Dakota
- Venue: Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- UCLA vs USC
South Dakota State vs. Missouri State Key Statistics
|South Dakota State||Missouri State|
|443.8 (9th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||407.0 (28th)|
|237.9 (3rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||420.4 (107th)|
|226.5 (6th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||102.8 (115th)|
|217.3 (49th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||304.2 (6th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (78th)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
South Dakota State Stats Leaders
- Mark Gronowski has recorded 2,036 yards (203.6 ypg) on 143-of-209 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 195 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Isaiah Davis, has carried the ball 145 times for 990 yards (99.0 per game), scoring 10 times. He's also caught 18 passes for 159 yards and one touchdown.
- Amar Johnson has been handed the ball 87 times this year and racked up 552 yards (55.2 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Jaxon Janke's 537 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 38 times and has totaled 33 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Jadon Janke has put together a 490-yard season so far with seven touchdowns, hauling in 29 passes on 27 targets.
- Griffin Wilde has compiled 16 grabs for 299 yards, an average of 29.9 yards per game. He's scored five times as a receiver this season.
Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Pachot has compiled 2,024 yards (202.4 yards per game) while completing 67.8% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Jacardia Wright has rushed for 696 yards on 147 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground. He's also tacked on 14 catches, totaling 246 yards and one touchdown in the passing game.
- Jakairi Moses has collected 112 yards (on 20 carries) with one touchdown.
- Raylen Sharpe's 905 receiving yards (90.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 65 receptions on 78 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Terique Owens has recorded 528 receiving yards (52.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 28 receptions.
- Jmariyae Robinson's 47 targets have resulted in 42 catches for 486 yards and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed South Dakota State or Missouri State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.