Timberwolves vs. Pelicans: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSN. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- In six games this season, Minnesota and its opponents have gone over 220.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Minnesota's outings this year is 217.8, 2.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Timberwolves are 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- Minnesota has won five of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Minnesota has been at least a -300 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 75% chance of a victory for the Timberwolves.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 220.5||% of Games Over 220.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered five times in five opportunities at home, and it has covered two times in six opportunities in road games.
- The Timberwolves record just three fewer points per game (112.2) than the Pelicans allow (115.2).
- Minnesota has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 115.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.