How to Watch the Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) face the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) on November 18, 2023. The matchup airs on BSNO and BSN.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Pelicans and Timberwolves, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Stats Insights
- The Timberwolves make 48.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Minnesota has a 6-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- The Timberwolves are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans sit at 17th.
- The Timberwolves record just 3.0 fewer points per game (112.2) than the Pelicans give up (115.2).
- When Minnesota puts up more than 115.2 points, it is 4-0.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves Home & Away Comparison
- The Timberwolves are posting 115.0 points per game this year at home, which is 5.2 more points than they're averaging in away games (109.8).
- When playing at home, Minnesota is allowing 16.2 fewer points per game (96.8) than on the road (113.0).
- The Timberwolves are averaging 11.4 threes per game with a 37.3% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which is 1.1 more threes and 2.7% points better than they're averaging away from home (10.3 threes per game, 34.6% three-point percentage).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.