How to Watch the Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Wisconsin Badgers (5-5) face a fellow Big Ten opponent when they host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Camp Randall Stadium.
Wisconsin ranks 104th in points scored this season (22.2 points per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th-best in the FBS with 19.6 points allowed per game. On the offensive side of the ball, Nebraska is a bottom-25 unit, generating just 313.1 total yards per game (17th-worst). On the bright side, it is excelling on the defensive side of the ball, giving up 306.9 total yards per contest (17th-best).
Find out how to watch this matchup on NBC in the article below.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Washington vs Oregon State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Florida vs Missouri
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Key Statistics
|371.5 (82nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||313.1 (118th)|
|332.6 (29th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.9 (17th)|
|153.5 (75th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||185.8 (29th)|
|218 (80th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||127.3 (129th)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||24 (133rd)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 1,383 yards (138.3 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 64.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 186 rushing yards on 59 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 757 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times.
- Chez Mellusi has been handed the ball 51 times this year and racked up 306 yards (30.6 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Will Pauling's leads his squad with 596 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 56 receptions (out of 91 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Bryson Green has caught 25 passes while averaging 37.5 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Chimere Dike has been the target of 34 passes and compiled 16 catches for 282 yards, an average of 28.2 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- Heinrich Haarberg has been a dual threat for Nebraska this season. He has 967 passing yards (96.7 per game) while completing 49% of his passes. He's thrown seven touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 483 yards (48.3 ypg) on 120 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Anthony Grant has rushed for 364 yards on 88 carries with three touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp IV leads his squad with 246 receiving yards on 23 catches with one touchdown.
- Thomas Fidone II has racked up 228 receiving yards (22.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 20 receptions.
- Marcus Washington has racked up 176 reciving yards (17.6 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Nebraska gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.