Will Zach Bogosian Score a Goal Against the Senators on November 18?
Can we anticipate Zach Bogosian lighting the lamp when the Minnesota Wild take on the Ottawa Senators at 11:00 AM ET on Saturday? To help you with your wagers, check out the stats and trends below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Zach Bogosian score a goal against the Senators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1600 (Bet $10 to win $160.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Bogosian stats and insights
- Bogosian is yet to score through seven games this season.
- In two games versus the Senators this season, he has not scored. In terms of shots, he has taken one of them.
- Bogosian has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Senators defensive stats
- The Senators are 13th in goals allowed, conceding 48 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Senators have not shut out an opponent. They are averaging 17.9 hits and 16.4 blocked shots per game.
Bogosian recent games
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wild vs. Senators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.