South Dakota State vs. UCF Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the UCF Knights (2-1) against the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-2) at Flagler Gymnasium should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-66 in favor of UCF, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, UCF projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus South Dakota State. The total is currently listed at 146.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
South Dakota State vs. UCF Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Saint Augustine, Florida
- Venue: Flagler Gymnasium
- Line: UCF -6.5
- Point Total: 146.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Dakota State vs. UCF Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCF 84, South Dakota State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for South Dakota State vs. UCF
- Pick ATS: UCF (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Dakota State Performance Insights
- South Dakota State was 191st in college basketball last year with 70.9 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 166th with 69.8 points allowed per contest.
- With 29.8 rebounds per game, the Jackrabbits were 288th in the nation. They gave up 31.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 217th in college basketball.
- South Dakota State delivered only 10.7 assists per contest, which ranked 21st-worst in college basketball.
- With 11.3 turnovers per game, the Jackrabbits ranked 122nd in the nation. They forced 11.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 224th in college basketball.
- With 7.7 threes per game, the Jackrabbits were 134th in the nation. They owned a 35.1% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 122nd in college basketball.
- South Dakota State was 263rd in the nation with 7.9 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 128th with a 33.1% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last year South Dakota State took 61.2% two-pointers, accounting for 69.7% of the team's buckets. It shot 38.8% three-pointers (30.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.