South Dakota vs. Arizona Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game features the Arizona Wildcats (5-1) and the South Dakota Coyotes (3-2) squaring off at Imperial Arena (on November 20) at 2:30 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-64 victory for Arizona.
The Coyotes are coming off of a 70-52 loss to Michigan in their last outing on Sunday.
South Dakota vs. Arizona Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN U
South Dakota vs. Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 71, South Dakota 64
Other Summit Predictions
South Dakota Schedule Analysis
- The Coyotes have two losses to Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the fifth-most in Division 1.
- South Dakota has one win over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the sixth-most in the country.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota 2023-24 Best Wins
- 83-71 over DePaul (No. 76) on November 18
- 72-59 at home over Northern Colorado (No. 223) on November 14
South Dakota Leaders
- Grace Larkins: 13.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Tori Deperry: 12.6 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Kendall Holmes: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Natalie Mazurek: 6.0 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Carley Duffney: 6.6 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
South Dakota Performance Insights
- The Coyotes are outscoring opponents by 1.8 points per game with a +9 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.4 points per game (162nd in college basketball) and give up 67.6 per contest (239th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.