Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 6 the Minnesota Vikings' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, rank them 19th in the NFL.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Vikings are only 19th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), but 18th according to computer rankings.
- The Vikings were +4000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +12500, which is the 12th-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has beaten the spread seven times in 12 games.
- The Vikings have seen three of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Vikings have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (2-2).
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Vikings are totaling 350.7 yards per game on offense (10th in NFL), and they rank 13th on defense with 320.3 yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Vikings rank 15th in the NFL with 21.9 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in points allowed (320.3 points allowed per contest).
Vikings Impact Players
- In 12 games, Joshua Dobbs has passed for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), with 13 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 64.0%.
- Dobbs also has rushed for 400 yards and six scores.
- In 12 games, Jordan Addison has 54 catches for 686 yards (57.2 per game) and seven TDs.
- In 12 games, T.J. Hockenson has 80 catches for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five scores.
- On the ground, Alexander Mattison has scored zero times and gained 594 yards (49.5 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Vikings' Danielle Hunter has registered 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 13.5 sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.