Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 5 the Minnesota Vikings' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, put them 19th in the league.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Vikings are 19th in the NFL. They are one spot higher than that, 18th, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Vikings have experienced the 12th-biggest change this season, dropping from +4000 at the start to +12500.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 12 Vikings games this season, three have hit the over.
- The Vikings have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (2-2).
- This season, Minnesota has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vikings rank 10th in total offense (350.7 yards per game) and 13th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Vikings are putting up 21.9 points per game on offense this year (15th in NFL), and they are surrendering 20.2 points per game (eighth) on the defensive side of the ball.
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), completing 64.0%, with 13 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and picked up 400 yards.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, hauling in 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- T.J. Hockenson has 80 catches for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- On the ground, Alexander Mattison has scored zero times and picked up 594 yards (49.5 per game).
- Danielle Hunter has been causing chaos on defense, amassing 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Vikings.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+550|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+6600|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+50000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.