Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the Minnesota Timberwolves (16-4) as serious championship contenders, with +2500 odds to win it all in 2023-24 as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, December 8 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1300||-||Bet $100 to win $1300|
|To Make the Playoffs||-150||-||Bet $150 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||3.00|
|5||Los Angeles Lakers||4.00|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||5.00|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have won 16 games so far this season (16-4).
- The Timberwolves are 10-1 at home, 6-3 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The T-Wolves are 13-2 when playing as favorites, with three victories (3-2) when listed as underdogs.
- While the Timberwolves have been victorious in just one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), they are 12-1 when favored by three or more points.
- While the T-Wolves have taken home the victory in only one game when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (1-1), they have grabbed a couple of wins in three games when underdogs by three or more points.
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 25.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, grabbing 12.1 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, distributing 6.1 assists in each contest.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Edwards, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 2.4 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.